Most purchases are shipped from our warehouses, to arrive within 4-7 business days. Special conditions sometimes apply to the delivery of oversize items, perishables or merchandise shipped directly from the supplier.
The homepage has a section for gift cards which would lead you to the landing page of the gift cards selection panel. Select the card of your choice and place the order through online payment process of our website.
Go to hatwada.com and select the items you want to purchase. When you are ready to checkout, click “Proceed To Pay”, the same as our regular checkout.
- Select the “Pay By gift Card” option.
- Enter your 16-digit voucher number and the corresponding 6-digit PIN number when prompted.
- If the amount of your e-Gift Voucher (Gift Card) doesn’t cover your order total, you will be prompted to select an additional payment method.
IMPORTANT: Funds will be deducted from your gift Card at the time you place your order. In case of any adjustment or cancellation at a later stage, we will (re)issue funds as credit to your voucher.
- The gift card can ONLY be redeemed on Hatwada and not on any other shopping portal, either online or offline.
- Vouchers can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card.
- These gift cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- If the order value exceeds the e-Gift Voucher amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking.
- If the order value is less than the amount of the voucher, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same Gift card.
- Vouchers and unused balance of Gift card expire six months from the date of issue.
- Gift card cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit and are non-transferable.
- Hatwada.com is not responsible if the Gift card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
- You can combine and use a maximum of 3 Gift cards per order but cannot be combined with promotional codes.
- Purchase of Gift cards are not eligible for cashback offers.